Saturday, October 08, 2005

I am the milk maid

kookoo ka choo

Have you ever met someone who had photo albums full of pictures of themself?
What is your favorite breakfast cereal? Are you afraid of success?
What would you do if on a job interview, the interviewer tripped and fell down a 3 or 4 stairs in front of you? Of course you would help the lady up. Would you go through with the interview knowing there was no way you could get the job at that point?
Is it ever ok to lie?
Have you ever stolen?
What did you steal?
answer my questions!

5 comments:

suleyman said...

1. No.
2. Raisin Bran.
3. No.
4. I would help the person up. If I knew I wouldn't get the job, then no I wouldn't continue the interview.
5. Yes.
6. Yes.
7. Small change, candy and baseball cards (when I was an evil child).

I always said "goo goo gajoob."

-Suley

Anonymous said...

My favorite cereal is Cheerios. Like a lot of kids, my mom used to put some in a baggie and let me eat them at church.

Lurid said...

1: No.
2: Life.
3: Y...y...no.
4: It would be pretty hard to back out. So I'd finish the interview. Awkardly.
5: Yes. When you love someone and don't want to hurt their feelings by telling them you think they're a fat slob when you're in a bad mood.
6: Quarters from my brother when I was four. Not since. Unless you count filesharing, in which case I'm going to hell.

My mother is the milkman's daughter.

Unknown said...

My mom used to subdue me from my sheer boredom at church by allowing me to bring my holly hobby doll heather. i even got bored of her after awhile so i would play with the kneelers

Anonymous said...

1. Yes.
2. Cornflakes.
3. No.
4. I would help the fallen. Why wouldn't I be geeting the job. But no, no point in starting something which is bound to end unfavourably.
5. Yes.
6. Yes. Cookies. A coupla bucks "I borrowed" from Mum's purse. Paid with interest.
They call me "The laughing cow"..

Fitèna