Monday, May 29, 2006

Indecisions Ambitions and uh, banana bread

Are we moving or not?

We have finally decided we will do this next spring.

I am trying to wangle a way to teach overseas next summer. Addy will then be over 2 so mommy can leave her with grammy's and daddy. I think I may be being SLIGHTLY unrealistic about how much i will miss her. Crud, i visit her room at night when she sleeps every night just to look at her.

I am looking into Fulbrights, wondering if that will at all work for me.

Memorial day makes me wish I had some person in my family I could visit that lives nearby me (their grave, that is).

In Russia, the woman I clinged to in my first 6 months because she was the only woman I trusted and seemed halfway normal, took me out to picnic and see her dead relatives. She would talk to me a lot in Russian telling me how important it is to visit these people. That is what I gathered from what I understood.

I would like so badly to tell this woman what an impact she made on my life, but I think she still doesn't like me because I didn't marry her son.

Oh and I made banana bread from those black bananas that needed to go. "It's dericious" as my sweet Japanese exchange students would say.

No comments: