Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Worth the time

Best movies I have seen recently?

Thankyou For Smoking
. There need to be more movies like this one.

Everything is Illuminated. Probably a movie that only I would like. Holocaust themes, second language English, writing, history, teen pop culture and eastern Europe. Oh yeah, and a seeing eye "bitch" named Sammy Davis Jr. Jr.

Judgement at Nuremberg
. Goes into the category of movie that should be shown in high school to everyone as part of the curriculum because of moral/ethical and historical relevance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Everything is Illuminated, you've got to read Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Jonathan Foer wrote them both. The book is so strangely sweet and the details are oddly vivid and funny and sad and I wish I could articulate what a wonderful book it is better, but I loved it.