Sunday, May 13, 2007

Update

Hi all. I am still here. The weather is too nice to be on the computer. School is getting to the part where it is work. I am pulling out all the end of the year activities. I am mentally starting to wrap up. I am counting days. I am making summer plans.

And we are shopping for a home. We have learned the communities we had been looking at are insanely overpriced, by about 50K. So we are trying to figure out what to do. I think the answer lies somewhere between wait for the homeowners to get a grip and increase what we are thinking we might pay.

The weather is nice but I feel more busy than ever. I feel overloaded and all I want to do is have fun with my daughter, do the things I have to do and not be bothered. I am this Mother's Day dealing with a plague of grouchiness.

I have no fun stories right now. I will try to remember them, mostly all I have is a list of things I probably shouldn't put in my blog.

No comments: