Friday, September 15, 2006

Fooled around and fell in love


"I musta been through about a million girls
I'd love em and I'd leave em alone
I didn't care how much they cried, no sir
Their tears left me cold as a stone

But then I fooled around and fell in love (since I met you babe)
I fooled around and fell in love
fooled around and fell
in love

Used to be I find a girl that I'd like
I'd get out my book and write down her name
But when the path's would get a little greener
On the other side
Well I'd just tear out that page"


After my bro joked that "The devil went down to Georgia" was he and his wifes "song", I decided quickly that this would be me and J's "song". It makes me laugh every time I sing it. We both enjoy very good marraiges. J and I celebrated 4 years this summer, and now we are on our fifth and at this writing, I know still that he was a gift to me from God above.

We spent this evening giggling to Simpsons reruns.

2 comments:

HappyChyck said...

That's very sweet. Good for you! Those simple times are the best, aren't they?

Fatma said...

Oh now I know what Aadil meant wishing you happy B-day!
And yeah, those simple little pleasures are the best!
You know who J reminds me of in this pic? You know the actor who plays Jeniffer aniston's hubby in this last movie (can't recall its name) and they're on the point of breaking up and she seduces him? Yes? That one! :-)

Fitèna